Specification of Cheese Vat
- A bench mounted plinth manufactured from high impact vacuum formed plastic containing a water bath with 2kW heater and circulation pump, into which is mounted a stainless steel vat of 6.5 litres capacity containing pH and temperature probes and a variable sweep rate agitator paddle driven by a guarded motor mounted on the plinth.
- Both water bath and vat are provided with drain down facilities.
- Full instrumentation is integral with the plinth for temperature display and control, pH display and agitator paddle speed control.
- Data logging points are also provided allowing process data to be transferred to a PC via an optional data logging accessory.
- All parts in contact with the product are designed to be easily dismounted for cleaning.
- The cheese Vat is supplied with a comprehensive range of accessories required to make a variety of cheeses.