Specification of Fixed Bed Adsorption Unit
The bed adsorption column has the following specifications:
- A benchtop unit comprising a vacuum formed ABS plastic plinth with integral electrical console onto which is mounted the stainless steel, packed fixed bed adsorption column, hot water circulation system and infrared detector.
- The hot water circulator system connected to the column jacket enables automatic control of temperature adsorption to a set point value.
- Gas feed flow rate can be controlled between 0 and 5 l/min.
- Height 325 mm, diameter 58 mm
- Stainless steel jacket for temperature control
- Gas distribution plate at entry to column
- Bed of glass beads for good gas distribution and maintenance of steady state temperature
- Six thermocouples spaced evenly along the length of the column
- All electrical circuits are protected by appropriate safety devices.
- The control console incorporates an electronic display: PID controller display, including the set point temperature.
- USB interface and sophisticated data logging software are included.