Engine Control System Motronic
Engine Control System Motronic demonstration panel represents the multipoint petrol injection (MPI) system MOTRONIC Integrated engine control system shows different operation modes of the fuel injection ignition system and the Engine Control System Motronic is based on OEM components of Audi VW.
The main characteristics and functions of the Engine Control System Motronic trainer are:
- Integrated engine control system with multipoint petrol injection system (MPI).
- Visible work process of spark plugs.
- Easy access for high voltage measurements.
- Manual adjustment of the engine crankshaft speed.
- Monitoring operation of fuel supply system, injected fuel quantity, spray pattern quality, fuel pressure of the fuel pump.
- Built -in fuel pump in a transparent tank which allows to see its operation;
- Possibility to change the air/fuel mixture by the oxygen sensor signal simulator.
- Adjustable air flow rate simulator allows to demonstrate a work of mass-air flow meter and air temperature sensor.
The Engine Control System Motronic trainer has the following diagnostic and measurement features:
- Control unit diagnosis
- Control unit encoding/configuration
- Reading/erasing fault codes
- Electronic control unit (ECU) identification
- Displaying the operating system parameters (live data)
- Activating the actuators (depending on the control unit)
- Throttle valve adaptation Oscilloscope/multimeter (not included in the trainer)
- Possibility to measure the parameters of the system connecting to the banana connector
- Possibility to measure electrical signal parameters of each system component (such as sensor or actuator)
- Possibility to measure high voltage circuit of the ignition system