Lighting Training System
Fully functional Lighting Training System installed in a mobile aluminium frame and it is based on OEM components of VW/AUDI cars. Training board-simulator is a great educational tool that allows students to learn the structure of lighting system, study its components, and perform various measurements, tests and other diagnostic procedures.
The main characteristics and functions of the Lighting Training System trainer are:
- Open contacts for measuring of system's components and circuits.
- Electric wiring diagram with built-in banana plug jumpers for measurements and connecting or disconnecting the components
- Adjustable level with the motors of front headlights.
- Possible adjustments training with the headlight tester
The Lighting Training System has the following diagnostic and measurement features:
- Control unit diagnosis
- Reading/erasing fault codes
- Diagnosis through OBD 16 pin diagnostic connector
- Electronic control unit (ECU) identification
- Displaying the operating system parameters (live data)
- Activating the actuators (depending on the control unit)
- Throttle adaptation