Bell Casting Basic Training Set
Specification of Bell Casting Basic Training Set
- Didactic case for the study of foundry fundamentals.
- Introduction to sand casting: student experiments with 3 different patterns (bell, anvil and anchor).
- Operations of ramming up of the moulding sand, melting of the metal, pouring, forming and fettling can be performed step by step.
- The student will practice in first place with symmetrical pieces and after this with asymmetrical ones.
- Training set in a case, containing:
- Aluminum cope and drag box, screwable.
- Aluminum pattern plate.
- 3 different plastic patterns:
- The bell as a natural or an one-piece pattern.
- The Anvil as a split, asymmetrical pattern demonstrates the shrinkage cavitation.
- The Anchor, as a split, symmetrical pattern.
- Small downgate and big downgate.
- Bell clapper.
- Bell mountings.
- Pencil brush.
- Pattern-draw tool.
- Separating agent.