Simple Balancing Unit
Specifications of Simple Balancing Unit
- Bench-top unit mounted on a structure made of anodized aluminum profiles, with a painted steel panel and with legs.
- All the elements of the unit are made of aluminum, stainless steel and treated steel.
This Unit Has:
- An electrical motor with variable speed which can reach 8300 r.p.m.
- It has a transmission through pulley and a belt from the motor to the shaft.
- An aluminum external disc, that we will name Graduated disc. It has a diameter of 150 mm. The disc have drills to proceed, through fixing the masses, to the system destabilization and then to its subsequent balancing.
- The unit is completed with a set of sector masses and weights to do the practices.
- Auxiliary module for the electrical supply and the motor control. At its back, there are connections and at its front part it has a potentiometer to control the speed of the motor.