Wiper Washer System Trainer
The Wiper Washer System Trainer is part of an electrical system program which presents the live operation and study of wiper washer systems. Wiper Washer System Trainer allows for instructor demonstration, student hands-on reinforcement and troubleshooting practice. Powered by a 12VDC automotive battery or a 12VDC/23A power supply (not included).
Features of Wiper Washer System Trainer
- New vehicle components, connectors, and factory wire colors.
- Provides an advanced level of instruction by duplicating actual on-vehicle troubleshooting procedures.
- Intermittent and hard faults can be inserted using the Instructor Management Program (IMP) via a computer connected to the trainer.
- Hard faults can be inserted by using the built in keypad on the Wiper/Washer System Trainer.
- Ability to perform actual service manual test procedures.
- Compatible with Instructor Management Program.
- Courseware includes Instructor Guide, Student Manual, and Service Manual Information.
- Battery posts are protected against polarity reversal.
- Includes external power supply for uninterrupted fault operation.
- User interface displays built in scan tool data.