Specification of Computer Controlled Chemical Reactor Teaching Equipment
- Continuous Stirred Tank Reactor
- Tubular Reactor
- Transparent Batch Reactor
- Plug flow reactor
- Laminar Flow reactor
- Two peristaltic feed pumps with individually variable flow rates, 0-140 ml/min.
- Provides PID temperature controlled hot water in order to maintain reactor temperature.
- Complete with two thermocouples, an input for a third (user) thermo couple and a dual range conductivity sensor.
Thank You for your valuable time. We have received your details and will get back to you shortly.