Automobile Air Conditioning Trainer
- Bench-top unit.
- Anodized aluminum structure and panels of painted steel.
- Main metallic elements in stainless steel.
- Diagram in the front panel with similar distribution to the elements in the real unit.
- A condenser (radiator).
- An evaporator.
- Two computer controlled refrigeration fans.
- A filter.
- A computer controlled electric motor (to simulate the cars engine).
- A variable frequency drive to adjust the number of revolutions of the motor between 300 and 1500 r.p.m.
- A computer controlled variable area compressor.
- An expansion valve.
- A storage tank.
- A compartment made of methacrylate with ventilation windows.
- A safety pressure switch that stops the compressor at 14 bars.