Two Stage Compressor Test Unit
- A bench mounted, belt driven, single stage reciprocating air compressor with a motor dynamometer allowing measurement of the motor shaft power.
- An intake vessel reduces intake air pulsations and a high pressure air receiver is connected to the compressor discharge.
- Intake and discharge air pressures are measured together with the air flow rate, motor drive speed and torque.
- Integral duplex thermocouples record all relevant system temperatures and are connected to a multi-way selector switch and digital temperature indicator.
- An optional computerized data acquisition upgrade is available that allows all relevant system parameters to be automatically recorded on a PC.
- The unit is supplied with a detailed experimental operating and maintenance manual giving example experimental results and sample calculations.