Power Window System
The Power Window System is designed to teach computer and network controlled automotive power window operation. Power Window System allows for instructor demonstration, student hands-on reinforcement and troubleshooting practice. Powered by a 12VDC automotive battery or a 12VDC/23A power supply (not included). The Power Windows System is based on a CAN platform vehicle.
Features of Power Window System
- New vehicle components, connectors, and factory wire colors.
- Provides an advanced level of instruction by duplicating actual on-vehicle troubleshooting procedures.
- Intermittent and hard faults can be inserted using the Instructor Management Program (IMP) via a computer connected to the trainer.
- Hard faults can be inserted by using the built in keypad on the Power Windows System Trainer.
- Ability to perform actual service manual test procedures.
- Compatible with Instructor Management Program (IMP).
- Courseware includes Instructor Guide, Student Manual, and Service Manual Information.
- Battery posts are protected against polarity reversal.
- Includes external power supply for uninterrupted fault operation.