Deflection Of Beams And Cantilevers
Description of Deflection Of Beams And Cantilevers
The experiment hardware consists of a backboard that fixes to the Multi Structures Test Frame. Test beams fit onto the backboard using a rigid clamp and knife-edge supports. Students apply loads at any position using hangers holding various masses.
Mounted on a trammel, a digital deflection indicator traverses the beam. The indicator measures beam deflection. Scales on the backboard show the position of the indicator, the loads and supports.
Features of Deflection Of Beams And Cantilevers
- For study of beam deflection under different loads and fixing conditions
- High-quality structures teaching module for students of mechanical, civil and structural engineering
- Allows safe and practical experiments into deflections of beams and cantilevers
- Realistic and verifiable experiment results
- Optional AII's Structures Software package for extra virtual experiments that simulate and confirm the results from your hardware and allow extended experiments
- Optional unit including AII's Structures Software package for automatic data acquisition and virtual experiments
- One of many interchangeable experiment modules from AII's modern, flexible and cost-effective Structures teaching system
- Ideal for classroom demonstrations, or students working in pairs or small groups