Compression Refrigeration Unit With Different Capillary Tubes
- Experimental unit for the training of apprentices for refrigeration area that allows the investigation of a refrigeration system with different expansion elements.
- Anodized aluminum structure and panels of painted steel.
- The unit includes wheels to facilitate its mobility.
- Main metallic elements of stainless steel.
- Diagram in the front panel with distribution of the elements similar to the real one.
Refrigeration circuit consisting of:
- Refrigeration capacity: 372W at 7,2ºC/32ºC
- Power consumption: 215W at 7,2ºC/32ºC
Condenser with fan: Finned tube exchanger heat.
- Max. Volumetric air flow rate: 300 m3/h.
Evaporator with fan: Finned tube exchanger heat.
- Max. Volumetric air flow rate: 180 m3/h.
- Expansion valve.
- Three Capillary tubes of different lengths: 1,5m, 3m, 6m.