Specification of Plate And Frame Filter Press
- A fully self-contained plate and frame type filter press constructed entirely in stainless steel.
- A centrifugal pump is mounted integrally in the framework and is connected to the filter inlet via a throttle valve and pressure gauge.
- The filter pack is made up of four plates and four frames, which will accept a dressing of seven filter sheets 200mm x 200mm.
- The filter pack and sheets are compressed manually using a hardened steel screw thread.
- Filter surface area is 0.22m² and solids holding capacity is 1.5 litres.
- A back pressure valve is located at the filter outlet.