Specification of Zoom Flumes And Gauging Weirs
- Parshall flumes constructed in GRP, supplied with measuring scales, spirit levels and calibration curves.
- WSC flumes constructed in GRP and fitted with depth measuring scale supplied wih calibration curve.
- Thin plate weirs constructed of stainless steel and mounted on a painted weir plate carrier with a simple head scale attached.
- Stilling well with depth gauge comprising hook and point gauge.
- Lightweight portable channel section constructed of corrosion resistant material.
- Broad crested weir constructed of durable glass reinforced plastic.
- Triangular shaped broad crested Crump weir constructed of durable glass reinforced plastic.
Features of Zoom Flumes And Gauging Weirs
All flumes and weirs have the following features:
- Low cost
- Highly portable
- Extremely durable