Split Type Domestic Air Conditioning Simulator
- A Split-Type Domestic Air Conditioning Simulator for studying system behaviour and assessing the heating and cooling power required to maintain the set-point values.
- The simulates the operation of a split-type air conditioning system with inverter that adjusts the compressor r.p.m. depending on the variation of the room temperature compared to the set-point.
- The simulates ON/OFF digital control and proportional analogue control. However, simulated PID control can be included upon request.
- This simulator must be connected to a PC.
- The has been designed and manufactured to incorporate all current safety standards.