Description of Room Air Dehumidifier Training Bench
- A Room Air Dehumidifier Training Bench for studying the operation of a room air dehumidifier and air psychrometry.
- The equipment consists of a bench-top training unit with a refrigeration circuit including a hermetic compressor, evaporator, condenser, liquid expansion capillary tube and hygrostat.
- A set of handheld pressure gauges, a thermometer and a pen type thermohygrometer are used to take measurements at different points in the refrigeration circuit.
- Students calculate Heat Balances and the Ideal Energy Efficiency Ratio and study system behaviour with variation of humidistat set-point and air flow rate.
- The has been designed and manufactured to incorporate all current safety standards.