Educational Engine Model With Petrol Injection System Motronic
Educational Engine Model With Petrol Injection System Motronic training engine with multipoint petrol injection (MPI) system MOTRONIC is specially designed to demonstrate the engine management system and operational structure. Self contained, fully operational engine installed in a mobile frame. Educational training engine is based on original (refurbished) components of Audi/VW vehicle. Training engine is a great educational tool that allows students to learn the structure of the engine and its components, power supply system, cooling system, engine control system. It also allows to study components and operation modes of the engine control system, perform various measurements, tests and other diagnostic procedures
The main characteristics and functions of the Educational Engine Model With Petrol Injection System Motronic trainer are:
- Possibility to measure the exhaust gas before and after the catalytic converter.
- Possibility to simulate more than 20 faults by disconnecting banana plug jumpers.
- Educational functional engine model with fuel supply system, instrument cluster, cooling system, power supply system and the exhaust system.
- Engine with external components is clearly visible after removing safety panels. Easy access to the engine and its components for service and maintenance.
- Integrated engine emergency stop button.
- Supplied with safety removable panels to protect against hot and rotating parts.
- Electric wiring diagram with built in banana plug jumpers for measurements and simulation of system fault codes
- Instrument cluster, measurement and fault simulation panel integrated in a closed aluminium frame construction.
The Educational Engine Model With Petrol Injection System Motronic trainer has the following diagnostic and measurement features:
- Control unit diagnosis
- Control unit encoding/configuration
- Reading/erasing fault codes
- Diagnosis through OBD 16 pin diagnostic connector
- Electronic control unit (ECU) identification
- Displaying the operating system parameters (live data)
- Actuator test (depending on the control unit)
- Throttle adaptation