Impact Testing Mahines For Drop Weight Tear Test Of Ferrite Steels With Buffer
Featuresof Impact Testing Mahines For Drop Weight Tear Test Of Ferrite Steels With Buffer.
- Regulating impact energy by adjusting the lifting height and mass of the weights.
- Very robust construction stands up to the rigour of high energy testing to provide high reliability with a minimum of downtime.
- The buffer is equipped to absorb the residual energy after breaking the specimen to protect the weight and anvil from destroying. Also install the safe outfit, such as safety net, safe pin for main tenance and hanger locking.
- Easily interchangeable contact parts simplify maintenance and reduce cost of ownership.
- Automated specimen loading provides compliance with cycle times required by test methods, while maintaining operator safety.
- Very rigid base and anvils ensures very low flexure under high test loads.
- Guided mass system to ensure that the impact geometry is correct throughout the entire test.
- Equipped with the specimen-carrying outfit, anti-falling of outfit for the specimen, centering outfit to guarantee quick, accurate and reliable tests.
- High quality, easy to use control software ensures consistency and enhances throughput.
- Ergonomically designed, no requirement for the operator to work at elevated heights or handle excessive physical loads.
- Optional liquid low temperature chamber.
- Optional automatic specimen feeding system.
- Responsive life-time technical support
Impact:Up to 30 kJ
Impact:Up to 40 kJ
Impact:Up to 50 kJ
Impact:Up to 60 kJ
Impact:Up to 80 kJ
Impact:Up to 100 kJ