Description of Scraped Surface Heat Exchanger Systems
- The Scraped Surface Heat Exchanger Series utilises the monocoque stainless steel cabinet with membrane technology control panel. The working platform can accommodate one, or two barrels (B) or a variable speed pinworker (P) alongside a product reservoir and progressive cavity feed pump.
- Maintenance an cooling access maintenance and cooling accessenlarge
- The unit uses a refrigeration system supplied within the cabinet and utilises a chilled, recirculating brine system, which is pumped through the barrel jackets.
- An air incorporation system can also be added if required.
- Small batch sizes enable rapid product testing and a Clean-In-Place (CIP) facility speeds turnround for increased productivity. All services required are housed inside the wash-down cabinet, which also contains a drawer mounted with the electrical chassis
Features of Scraped Surface Heat Exchanger Systems
- Full control of barrel speeds up to 1000rpm
- Temperature control system incorporated
- Integral membrane control panel enabling simple control and monitoring of all major variables
- Enclosed self-contained, mobile, stainless steel service cabinet for easy cleaning and wash down
- Hard chromed barrels
- Hygienic design
- Made from AISI 316 stainless steel
- In cabinet refrigeration