The miniature-scale carbonatorprovides the ability to establish precise and repeatable parameters whencarbonating in the laboratory, this can dramatically improve the speed withwhich new products are developed.
The totally new design including a large number of improvements andenhancements. In particular, special attention has been given to the ease ofuse, enhanced flexibility, reliability and improved Clean In Place (CIP).
Both premix and postmix operations are available from the standardmachine, and an option is available to add the syrup for postmix automatically.Other options enable for deaeration of the product and evacuation of thebottles, continuous processing capability, and filling and capping (screwand/or crown) at a single station without removing the bottle.
The Carbonator/Filler is easy to install, set up and use.
Colour touch screen control is used with a new graphical interface,enabling different carbonating and filling scenarios to be set and stored. Theimproved semi-automated cleaning programme takes the user step by step throughthe cleaning process and enables the unit to be made ready for another productor formulation.
Technical Specifications :
- Gas pressure: 0-4 bar
- Gas content: 0 >12 g/l
- Vessel capacity: 130 litre(certified in accordance with the Pressure Equipment Directive) (27 litreproduct capacity)
- Contact surfaces: 316L Stainless Steel or food grade platinum curedsilicone hose
- Gases: CO , N or any safe, non-flammable alternatives or mixture
Features & Benefits :
- Easily reproducible test batches
- Very flexible and accurate
- No CO2 loss during filling dueto double stage cooling
- Easy to use: many functions automated
- Cost saving: for small test batches no production line is required
- Additional filling/capping head (FT104X) can be added at a later date
- Fill and cap different container styles to individual parameters on thesame product run with the FT104X
- 32 preset programs
- Accurate control of filling and carbonating variables
- Option of filling and crown sealcapping and/or screw top capping at a single station
- 30l process vessel, positioned at a convenient height
- Batch & continuous processing
- Throughputs up to 60l/h achievable (2l bottles)
- Higher throughputs possible with add-on filling/capping system
- Wide range of cans or bottles can be used from 0.15l to in excess of 2l
- Evaluation service for customer cans and bottles
- CO2 content of 12g/l can be realised
- Enhanced colour touch screen control with help facility as standard
- In-bottle pressure measurement enables accurate and reproducibledepressurisation
- Improved cleaning programs with heater and spray ball
- Carbonates at any temperature between 4C and ambient
- Premix and postmix capability
- Adds protective gases (N2 connection now standard)
- Many parameters can be automated
- Fills non-carbonated drinks
- CO2 or NO2 flushing
- Carbonates foaming products