Starting System Trainer
The Starting System Trainer is part of an electrical system program which presents the live operation and study of starter motor systems. Starting System Trainer allows for instructor demonstration, student hands-on reinforcement and troubleshooting practice. Powered by a 12VDC automotive battery (not included). The Starting System is based on a CAN platform vehicle.
Features of Starting System Trainer
- New vehicle components, connectors, and factory wire colors.
- Provides an advanced level of instruction by duplicating actual on-vehicle troubleshooting procedures.
- Intermittent and hard fault codes can be inserted using the Instructor Management Program (IMP)
- Computer connected to the trainer or over the Network System (ANS).
- Hard faults can be inserted by using the built in keypad on the Starting System Trainer.
- Ability to perform actual service manual test procedures.
- Compatible with Instructor Management Program (IMP).
- Courseware includes Instructor Guide, Student Manual, and Service Manual Information.
- Battery posts are protected against polarity reversal.
- Includes external power supply for fault activation.
- Connects to a 12 VDC automotive battery (not included).
- Keypad displays built-in scan tool data