Supplemental Inflatable Restraint System
The Supplemental Inflatable Restraint System uses an actual SIR System that electrically responds and operates as in the automobile. The Air Bag portion of the trainer is a non-functional disarmed unit. The Supplemental Inflatable Restraint System is based on a CAN platform vehicle.
Features of Supplemental Inflatable Restraint System
- New vehicle components, connectors, and factory wire colors.
- Provides an advanced level of instruction by duplicating actual on-vehicle troubleshooting procedures.
- Intermittent and hard fault codes can be inserted using the built-in keypad, a single computer.
- Ability to perform actual service manual test procedures.
- Courseware includes Instructor Guide, Student Manual, and Service Manual Information.
- Crash simulation using sensor impact push switches and bag deployment strobe.
- Study of removal and installation of system components.
- Performing airbag disposal procedures.
- Includes internal power supply.
- Keypad displays built-in scan tool data.