Features of Solid Handling Study Bench
- Exercises split between three separate units allowing only relevant equipment to be purchased or simultaneous use by more than one group of students at a time
- Hele-Shaw cell employed to give clear and accurate measurement of angle of repose and to demonstrate the behaviour of mixtures of different grains
- Ball mill and V blender operate inside a protective enclosure to minimise risk to the operator from rotating components or dust.
- Ball mill and V blender can be quickly disconnected from the drive arrangement and easily removed from the protective enclosure to aid filling, emptying and cleaning
- Hele-Shaw cell, ball mill and V blender all constructed using clear acrylic where practicable to aid viewing
- Enclosure for backboard, constructed from durable PVC plastic for serviceability
- Vibratory shaker with sieves allows different particle sizes to be seperated.