The Charging System is part of an electrical system program which presents the live operation and study of charging systems. Charging System allows for instructor demonstration, student hands-on reinforcement and troubleshooting practice. Powered by a 12VDC automotive battery (not included). The Charging System Trainer is based on a CAN platform vehicle.
Features of Charging System
- New vehicle components, connectors, and factory wire colors.
- Provides an advanced level of instruction by duplicating on-vehicle troubleshooting procedures.
- Intermittent and hard faults can be inserted using the Instructor Management Program (IMP) via a computer connected to the trainer
- Hard faults can be inserted by using the built in keypad on the Charging System.
- Compatible with Instructor management Program (IMP).
- Ability to perform service manual test procedures.
- Courseware includes Instructor Guide, Student Manual, and Service Manual Information.
- Battery posts are protected against polarity reversal.
- Includes external power supply for fault activation.
- Connects to and charges a 12VDC automotive battery.
- User interface displays built in scan tool data.