Introduction of Tripod Stand
- An adjustable mounting tripod constructed from aluminium alloy, supported by three stainless steel rods secured by thumbscrews. For use with Hook & Point Gauges and Pitot Tubes.
Description of Tripod Stand
- A mounting tripod constructed from aluminium alloy is supported on three stainless steel rods secured by thumbscrews. The rods are adjustable allowing the stand to be made level.
- Levelling is assisted by use of a Bullseye spirit level mounted on the top plate.
- A carrier plate mounted on the tripod supports the gauge. The whole assembly may be adjusted for height on the support rods.
Specifications of Tripod Stand
- Range: 500mm (nominal)
- Diameter of base: 340mm
- Overall height: 660mm(without gauge)