High Precision Computerized Horizontal Hydraulic Tensile Test Machine
Features of High Precision Computerized Horizontal Hydraulic Tensile Test Machine
- Support for multi-language user-interface extendibility, pre-installed with American English and Simplified Chinese.
- Dynamic display of load, displacement and real-time testing curve on the screen.
- Closed loop control of channels such as load, displacement, etc. Smooth switching in between.
- Fulfills the requirements of tensile tests, as well as a variety of destructive and non-destructive tests, and constant load tests.
- Rounding off of numerical testing data complies with Rules of Rounding Off for Numerical Values, supports rounding off in sections and custom rounding off.
- Characteristic testing data can be marked on testing graphs.
- Capable of statistical operations on testing data (average, standard deviation, coefficient of variance).
- Automatic requesting for testing result data, also capable of launching an advanced analysis to inspect the data.
- As many as 20 layers of sensor linear compensation, elevates the precision of the instruments to the next level.
- Support saving, instant retrieving and inspection of testing results.
- Capable of re-analyzing test data and curves, and partial zooming of testing curves at will.
- Open testing report, support custom testing template, automatic generation of testing report, which can be printed, previewed or saved as files.