Computer Controlled Refrigeration Cycle Demonstration Unit
- Bench-top unit.
- Anodized aluminum structure and panels of painted steel.
- Main metallic elements of stainless steel.
- Diagram in the front panel with distribution of the elements similar to the real one.
- Hermetic compressor computer controlled.
- Power: 1/2 CV.
It has a copper coil through which circulates cooling water inside.
- Vertical transparent cylinder, through which the coil of heat exchange can be seen.
- Totally hermetic by viton joints.
- 9 nickel-plated copper spires.
- Diameter of coil: 1/4.
- Heat transfer area: 0.032 m² approx.
- Expansion valve, float type, that is assembled on the condenser.
- Sight glass placed between the expansion valve and the evaporator, to show the formation of vapour bubbles after the expansion valve.