A bench top unit meant to demonstrate & teach the fundamentals of compressible flow to engineering students
- Complete with convergent-divergent duct capable of achieving Mach-1 velocity at the throat
- Advanced torque-vector speed control with electronic torque measurement
- Four electronic pressure sensors
- Test Sections made from clear acrylic
- Additional test sections available (6 off) complete with bench-top stand
- Compressor test accessory available
- Data Logging accessory, complete with educational software and electronic temperature sensor.
- Variable speed compressor with accurate electronic speed control
- Electronic pressure sensors
- Standard unit includes convergent-divergent duct designed to produce Mach 1 velocity at the throat.
- Data Logging option
Compressible Flow Unit
+/- 1.2kPa 2 off
+/- 100kPa 2 off