Power Seat System
The Power Seat System is part of an electrical system program which presents the live operation and study of power seat systems. Power Seat System trainer allows for instructor demonstration, student hands-on reinforcement and troubleshooting practice. Powered by a 12VDC automotive battery or 12VDC/30A power supply (not included). The Power Seat System is based on a CAN platform vehicle.
Features of Power Seat System
- New vehicle components, connectors, and factory wire colors.
- Provides an advanced level of instruction by duplicating actual on-vehicle troubleshooting procedures.
- Intermittent and hard fault codes can be inserted using the Instructor Management Program (IMP) via a computer connected to the trainer.
- Hard faults can be inserted by using the built in keypad on the Power Seat System.
- Ability to perform actual service manual test procedures.
- Compatible with Instructor Management Program (IMP).
- Courseware includes Instructor Guide, Student Manual, and Service Manual Information.
- Battery posts are protected against polarity reversal.
- Includes external power supply for fault activation.