Specification of Rainfall Hydrographs
- A unit designed to obtain catchment rainfall and runoff values as functions of time.
- Comprising a bench- or floor-standing tank with two overhead square pattern spray nozzles supplying water via a flow control valve, flow meter and solenoid valve.
- A motor driven traversing vessel with seventeen compartments is moved by timer beneath the outlet at a preselected rate to collect the runoff and provide an immediate display of the hydrograph.
- The tank is 1.2m in length x 0.8m wide x 0.2m deep.
- The flow range is 0.4 to 4.4 litres/minute.
- A comprehensive user manual is included in the supply.
Technical Specification of Rainfall Hydrographs
- Tank dimensions:
- Length: 1.2m
- Width: 0.6m
- Height: 0.2m
- Flow meter range: 0.4 - 4.4 l/min
- Runoff collector: 17 x 0.5l compartments