Three Phase Motor Testing And Failure Simulation Set
Testing And Failure Simulation Set for a three-phase motor used in cooling and climate control units.
Portable electric panel consisting of
1. Front Panel, side A
- Motor protection switch with adjustable trip level.
- Mains voltage telltale.
- 3 ammeters for the measurement of phase currents absorbed
- Voltmeter for the measurement of mains voltage
- Yellow/green ground bushing
- Black power supply bushings for motor tested
2. Front Panel, side B
- Black power supply bushings for motor outside the control panel
- Voltage at ends of motor windings telltales
- Telltale used as a probe to verify presence of voltage at bushings
3. Back Panel
- Power cable inlet complete with EC plug
- Connector for connection to motor - external compressor assembly.
4. External assembly consisting of:
- 380V 50Hz 1HP 4-pole asynchronous three-phase motor coupled to type 0VT-12 open compressor.
- Pressure gauge