Internal Combustion Engine Test Stand
Specification of Internal Combustion Engine Test Stand
- A floor mounted modular internal combustion engine test stand with regenerative dynamometer and a range of optional internal combustion engines up to 4kW shaft power.
- A separate instrumentation console allows measurement and display of the engine torque, speed, air consumption, fuel consumption, inlet air temperature and exhaust gas temperature.
- An optional computerized data acquisition upgrade is available that allows all relevant system parameters to be automatically recorded on a PC.
- The unit is supplied with a detailed experimental operating and maintenance manual giving example experimental results and sample calculations.
- Accessories and spares for two years normal operation together with a full two year warranty are also included as standard.