Structures Test Frame
Description of Structures Test Frame
- A lightweight yet strong bench-mounting frame that holds interchangeable experiment modules and instrumentation from the AII Structures Tester range.
- The frame has specially designed slots and self-positioning nuts that hold the Structures experiments and instruments. This fixing system is quick and easy to use. It allows students to change, position and secure each experiment. Adjustable feet support the frame to allow students to level the apparatus before use.
- Supplied in kit form with instructions for use and a text book.
Features of Structures Test Frame
- A strong frame that holds the experiments of AIIâs Structures Test range
- Holds the interchangeable experiment modules and instruments of AIIâs Structures Test range
- Strong, bench-mounting frame
- Easy-to-use fixings and slots so students can quickly set up, remove or change experiments
- Also ideal for holding experiments during storage