Domestic Air Conditioning Training Plant
- A Domestic Air Conditioning Training Plant for investigating the hydraulic, mechanical and thermodynamic operation of a split-type air conditioning system.
- The has been designed and manufactured to incorporate all current safety standards.
- The refrigerant used complies with anti-pollution legislation.
- Plant start-up and system monitoring using the protection and safety devices incorporated into the pilot plant
- Studying the operation of a split-type air conditioner
- Studying the operation of cooling and dehumidification modes
- Analyzing system behavior and reactions with the variation of:
- Operating mode
- Set point temperature
- Evaporator flow rate
- ON-OFF control
- Plotting the cycle in a refrigerant pressure-enthalpy diagram
- Obtaining data readings and calculation of:
- Heat balances for the evaporator, condenser and compressor
- Refrigerant mass flow ideal and actual Energy Efficiency Ratio
- Volumetric compressor efficiency heat balances on air circuit