Split-Type Domestic Air Conditioning Assembly Kit
- A Split-Type Domestic Air Conditioner with Inverter Assembly Kit for students to learn the assembly, maintenance and servicing skills applicable to a split-type domestic air conditioner with inverter.
- The kit includes an outdoor motor condensing unit and the wall-mounted indoor unit. The indoor unit is mounted in a metal box with transparent front panel to show the inner components.
- There is also an electric convector heater to simulate a thermal load. It includes all necessary pipes and fittings.
- The kit can be assembled and disassembled as often as required and comes pre-filled with refrigerant.
- The has been designed and manufactured to incorporate all current safety standards.
- The refrigerant used complies with anti-pollution legislation.
- Study the operation of a domestic air conditioner with inverter
- System start-up
- Examining the different operating modes: heating, cooling, dehumidification, ventilation Carrying out refrigerant gas recovery procedures
- Bleeding and cleaning the system
- Filling with refrigerant gas and checking joints