Water-to-Water Heat Pump Operation Training Bench Unit
A Water-to-Water Heat Pump Operation Training Bench Unit for studying the use of heat pumps to transfer heat from one source to another.
The Water-to-Water Heat Pump Operation Training Bench Unit is designed to allow students to gain both practical and theoretical knowledge of the operation of heat pumps.
The Water-to-Water Heat Pump Operation Training Bench Unit has been designed and manufactured to incorporate all current safety standards.
The refrigerant used complies with anti-pollution legislation.
- Studying the operation of a heat pump
- Plotting the refrigeration cycle on a p-h diagram
- Detecting the refrigerant pressures, temperatures and flow rate when the equipment is operating
- Detecting the specific thermal energy exchanged at the evaporator and condenser
Obtaining data readings and calculation of:
- Exchanged thermal power
- Thermostatic valve superheat
- Ideal and actual coefficient of performance (C.O.P.)
- Volumetric compression efficiency
- 1.5 HP hermetic compressor
- Water condenser
- Water evaporator
- Thermostatic expansion valve
- Liquid separator
- Sight glass, dehydrator filter, shut-off valves
- Valve for plant vacuum, refrigerant charging and recover
Full set of instruments for obtaining data readings including:
- High and low pressure gauges
- 2x electronic thermocouples with PT100 probes that can be inserted at several test points along the hydraulic circuit
- Double pressure switch
- Residual current thermomagnetic circuit-breaker
- Start button
- Emergency stop button