Heat Pump in Air Conditioning Training Bench
A Heat Pump in Air Conditioning Training Bench for studying the theoretical and practical aspects of the use of heat pumps in air conditioning systems.
The Heat Pump in Air Conditioning Training Bench has been designed and manufactured to incorporate all current safety standards.
The refrigerant used complies with anti-pollution legislation.
- Studying the operation of a heat pump
- Studying the operation of a cycle reversing valve
- Analysing system behaviour and reactions with the variation of condenser and evaporator air flow
- Plotting the cycle in a refrigerant pressure-enthalpy diagram
Obtaining data readings and calculation of:
- Heat exchange surfaces
- Heat balances for the evaporator, condenser and compressor
- Refrigerant mass flow
- Ideal and actual Energy Efficiency Ratio
- Ideal and actual coefficient of performance
- Volumetric compression efficiency
- Heat balance on air circuit at the condenser with evaluation of the heat exchange coefficient
- Heat balance on air circuit at the evaporator