Dead Weight Pressure Gauge Calibrator
- This dead weight pressure gauge calibrator made of a precision machined piston & cylinder assembly mounted on levelling screws.
- A Bourdon gauge is supplied for calibration. The weights supplied are added to the upper end of the piston rod, which is rotated to minimise friction effects.
- The gauge is thus subject to known pressures, which may be compared with the gauge readings and an error curve drawn.
Precision machined piston and cylinder with leveling screws
- Bourdon gauge with inlet and outlet valves
- Set of weights
- Educational software available as an option
Bourdon tube range 0 to 200 KN/m2 (KPa)
Area of Piston
244.8 x 10-6 m2
Mass of piston
0.5kg, 1.0kg and 2.5kg