Unsymmetrical Cantilever Unit
Specifications of Unsymmetrical Cantilever Unit
- Bench-top unit mounted on a structure of anodized aluminum profiles, with painted steel panel, and with legs.
The Unit Basically Is Formed By:
- A main column, made in aluminum, (the vertical cantilever is clamped at its lower end to this main column to carry out the experiment).
- A loading head, made in aluminum, located at the upper end of the column, which can rotate 180º at 15º intervals around the vertical axis of the beam.
- Set of pulley, located at the loading head, to apply a horizontal load.
- 2 Dial gauges of 0-25 mm and 0.01 mm accuracy, to measure u v and deflections.
- 2 Steel beams are supplied, one with rectangular section and the other one with L shape section.