Simple Stability Problems Study Unit
Specifications of Simple Stability Problems Study Unit
Two-part buckling bar with a central elastic joint:
- Length: 550 mm (length of each part: 275 mm).
- Cross-section: 20 x 20 mm.
- The support of the two parts is pinned-pinned (articulated-articulated).
- Device to apply compressive load:
- Load application lever with scale, lever ratio: 1:2-1:5.
- Compressive force range: 25-125N.
Device to apply shear force:
- Deflection roller to hold a weight holder and a set of weights.
- Shear force: 0-20N.
- Elastic clamp fixing to represent a fixed end support:
- It is formed by a steel leaf spring.
- Length: 550 mm.
- Cross-section: 10 x 2 mm.
- Elasticity modulus: 210000 N/mm .
- Elastic joint:
- It is formed by two tension springs and a lever arm.
- Spring rigidity: 2.2 N/mm