Unit For Studying Forces In An Over Determinate Truss
Specifications Of Unit For Studying Forces In An Over Determinate Truss
The unit includes:
- Anodized aluminum frame.
- 10 bars made of stainless steel.
- A longitudinally adjustable surplus bar. Length: 400-450 mm.
- 3 bars of 425 mm long.
- 6 bars of 300 mm long.
- These bars can form several plane truss structures with different angles between bars.
- Maximum bar force: 500 N.
- Strain gauge to measure force on each bar.
- Five node discs, two of them are used to hinge the truss structure to the frame of the unit.
- A load application device with a force gauge mountable on different node discs. Range: -500 ... 500 N, graduations: 10N. This device allows to generate straight and inclined external force.
- A fixture with a dial gauge, dial gauge measurement range: 0-20 mm.