Industrial Air Conditioning Controls Simulator
- An Industrial Air Conditioning Controls Simulator for studying the function of the electrical components commonly used in air conditioning equipment. It also allows students to become familiar with fault finding and diagnosis.
- The shows the electrical circuit for an air conditioning system with simulated winter (heating) and summer (cooling) operation. The compressor, fan and heater are automatically simulated in the equipment.
- All electrical components are industry standard components and the system circuit diagram is printed on the front panel. Test sockets are inserted to enable measuring instruments to be connected for fault finding. It includes 30 fault insertion switches.
- The has been designed and manufactured to incorporate all current safety standards
- Familiarisation with the electrical circuit diagrams of air conditioning equipment
- Studying the operation of the electrical components of an air conditioning plant
- Fault insertion and trouble shooting