Wind Energy Modular Trainer With Connection To Mains
Training Objectives of Wind Energy Modular Trainer With Connection To Mains
- Identification of the components and association with their function
- Interpretation of diagrams and association with their objective
- Measurement of wind speed
- Analysis of the behavior of the wind turbine
- Assembly of the proposed installations
- Analysis of the operation of the installations once assembled
Technical Specifications of Wind Energy Modular Trainer With Connection To Mains
- A wind turbine, 400W, 12Vac.
- Anemometer and wind direction sensor mounted on a stand.
- A supporting frame for the modules.
- A braking resistance, 250 W, 3 Ohm.
- A load module. It includes two mains voltage lamps, dichroic 35W and LED 3W, with independent switches.
- A module for the measurement of: wind speed (m/s), wind direction (degrees), current up to 30V, ± 15A (two dc ammeters), voltage up to 30V and power up to 1000W.
- A dc to ac converter module.
- An energy measurement module.
- A differential magneto Âthermal switch.
- A network distributor.
- A motor kit for driving the wind turbine, composed of a stepper motor and a 300 W power supply.