Photovoltaic Solar Energy Trainer
Photovoltaic Solar Energy Trainer is mounted on a mobile structure that allows it to be moved to the venue for practical sessions and allowing the photovoltaic panel to receive solar radiation. Complete with connecting cables and experiment manual.
Training Objectives of Photovoltaic Solar Energy Trainer
- Identification of all components of the trainer and how they are associated with its operation
- Measurement of solar irradiation
- Measurement of the voltage and power parameters of the photovoltaic panel
- Programming the load regulator
- Analysis of the installation of the trainer
- Direct current supply
- Alternating current supply
The photovoltaic panel, which can be inclined through a range of 0 to 90, and the calibrated cell used to measure solar irradiation, are on one side, and all of the components of a basic photovoltaic facility used to provide 12 V of direct current and 230 V of alternating current are on the other side.
Technical Specifications of Photovoltaic Solar Energy Trainer
- 50 W, 12 V photovoltaic panel.
- Cell for measuring solar irradiation.
- Programmable electronic load regulator, with a large LCD screen.
- 150 Wp semi sinusoidal inverter to obtain 230 V of alternating current.
- 17 A/h battery.
- Lamps used with loads of 12 V and 230 V
- Instrument used to measure solar irradiation in W/m2.
- Instrument used to measure the charging current.
- Two protective magnetothermal switches.