Features of Universal Testing Machines:
- Integral PC system running full universal windows software with industry standard and customer specific test methods pre-installed.
- Touch screen display with active tester control panel and readout screen showing real time test curves calculated results and statistics. Height adjustable and fully articulated.
- Optional full colour printer system mounted on universal position swivel arm.
- Fully digital testing system with high precision control and accuracy, includes automated computer control of test methods giving simplicity of operation.
- High resolution auto ranging load cells with accuracies better than +/-0.5% down to 1/1000th of the load cell capacity.
- Automatic recognition and calibration of load cells and extensometers, with instant calibration check facility. 800% overload capability of load cells without damage.
- Small footprint design, giving economy of bench and floor space.
- High efficiency pre-loaded self cleaning ballscrews for fast, quiet testing.
- Fitted with sealed for life lubricated end bearings.
- Crosshead guidance system providing precise alignment and smooth running.
Technical Specifications of Universal Testing Machines
- Range: 20 kN.
- Data sampling rate : Maximum 12kHz with up to 200Hz data frames.
- Crosshead travel/resolution : 1100 by 0.001 mm.
- Throat 295mm.
- Operating temp : -10 to +40 degree C.
- Frame stiffness: 150 kN/mm.
- Operating humidity : +10 to +90% non-condensing.
- Speed range mm/min - 0.001 to 500.
- Machine layout: Table top, base cabinet available.
- Speed accuracy : +/- 0.1% under stable conditions.