Supplemental Inflatable Restraint (SIR) Dual Air Bag System
The Supplemental Inflatable Restraint Dual Air Bag System trainer uses an actual SIR System that electrically responds and operates as in the automobile. The Air Bag portion of the trainer is a nonfunctional disarmed unit.
Features of Supplemental Inflatable Restraint Dual Air Bag System
- Actual new vehicle components, connectors, and factory wire colors.
- Provides an advanced level of instruction by duplicating actual on-vehicle troubleshooting procedures.
- Intermittent and hard fault codes can be inserted using the built-in keypad, a single computer.
- Ability to perform actual service manual test procedures.
- Courseware includes Instructor Guide, Student Manual, and Service Manual Information.
- Crash simulation using sensor impact push switches and bag deployment strobe.
- Study of removal and installation of system components.
- Performing airbag disposal procedures