The Moments experiment kit enables studentsto understand the relationship of weights and beam balance. The differentconfiguration is possible to enhance understanding of the principles ofmoments, levers, beams and the relationship of distance and forces applied on abeam.
- Appliedstudent Learning via Building and experimentation
- Supplied witha detailed instruction manual, covering the theory of Moments includingmultiple practical experiments designed to further develop the students understandingin this field.
- Clear andconcise pictorial assembly instructions enhance the learning experience
- Multipleexperimental capability per self-contained kit
- The momentkit is supplied in a hard-wearing storage tray with foam insert to hold partssecurely in place.
- Kit issupplied with pictorial assembly instructions and inventory check list.
- Long andshort attachment beam
- Newton meter(500g / 5N)
- 2 x knurledthumb screw m6 x 40mm, nylon body
- 2 x knurledthumb screw m6 x 20mm, nylon body
- 2 x knurledthumb nut m6, brass thread, nylon body
- 2 x 250gweights set on hanger
- 2 x grey PVCshouldered spacer
- 2 x adjustablelength cords
- Car centre ofgravity model made from mild stainless steel with orange powder coating grey PVCshouldered spacer
- 2 x 38mm ODsplit ring