Simulated Controlled System
Simulated Controlled System allows the simulation of different processes,such as: 1st and 2nd order processes, proportional action processes, integral action processes, double integral action processes.
Technical features of Simulated Controlled System
- Power supply: +15 V ; 0 V ; Â15 V
- Input summing point for controlling variable (y) and noise variable (z).
- Signal voltage range: 10V, ..., +10V
- Coefficient of the proportional action of the process KP =
- 0.2 (attenuation) ....1.5 (amplification)
- Time constant T1 = 0.1 .... 1000 s
- Time constant T2 = 0.1 .... 1000 s
- Reset input for the restoration of the initial conditions.
- Coarse setting through rotary switches.
- Potentiometer fine setting.
- Led indicators of over range.