Runnable Auxiliary Power Unit Trainer
The Runn able Auxiliary Power Trainer is a combination of an operational APU from a large airplane and computer based training (CBT). This combination not only provides hands-on training, but also reinforces the knowledge gained in classroom lectures.The APU is mounted on a mobile stand with all relevant controls and accessories that facilitate the operation of the APU.
- Power Output:160 bhp
- RPM: 40,800
- Compressor:Two-stage Centrifugal Impellers
- Combustion Chamber: Reverse Flow Can Type with Single Burner
- Turbine:Radial Inflow Impeller
- Starting:Electric Starter
- Ignition:High Energy
- Fuel System:Gear Pump with Centrifugal Governor, Acceleration and Temperature Controls
- Lubrication System: Return Dry-Sump with engine driven Oil
- Cooler and Blower
- Layout:Single spool with reduction gearbox, output speed 6,000 rpm.